Creative Placement x Metal Detox
We all have clients that have the same service every visit, right? The all over colour, the tint with a few highlights. Our job can become repetitive, and both, us and our client, can feel uninspired. @lorealpro and @kenpictonsalons are collaborating in a 90 minute free webinar to reignite your classic colour services with simple creative techniques.
This webinar will show you the process of how to take your clients service to the next level with the use of Metal Detox and creative placement. Quick and effective sectioning patterns, all colour formulations and demonstrations will be shared, as well as two demonstrations to showcase just how quick and effective these techniques are. Ken and Paul will share their thoughts and tips on rebooking and upgrading services through clear communication. Plus, how these techniques can link to increasing client frequency or increasing engagement.
How to join? Register for free on lorealaccess.com and enrol on the webinar to gain access. Anyone can join in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Level: Any level of experience
Investment: Free enrolment
Ken Picton – Award-winning hairdresser Ken Picton heads up the destination salon in Wales Ken Picton Salon. His accolades include Hall of Fame Member and being the president of The Fellowship for British Hairdressing.
Paul Dennison – A Former winner of Colourist of the Year at the British Hairdressing Awards, Paul Dennison is Technical Director with the Ken Picton art team, and global educator for L’Oréal Professionnel Paris.
Another L’Oréal date for your diary:
L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL PARIS LAUNCHES RUN LE HAIR SHOW
RUN LE HAIR SHOW: The first brand digital show airing its first episode 16th May at 6pm UK time
This innovative 100% digital show: part web series, part talk show will celebrate the role and cultural impact of hairdressers across the globe. Seven different episodes covering the wide breadth of topics and corners of the hair industry. The first episode kicks off 16th May and will led by host Charlie le Mindu to showcase trends from the brand’s international Pro community and take a scientific dive into L’Oréal Professionnel’s innovative launch, Metal Detox.
Every episode will feature 7 dynamic segments designed to spotlight all corners of the industry:
• La Masterclass: Technical classes in colour, lightening, cut and style, led by the industry’s boldest and brightest
• Tête-a-tête: Intimate interviews with legendary Hair Pros
• Pro Secrets: Expert tips and tricks from members of the international hair community
• La Revue: Skilled trend analysis from street style to the runway to the salon chair
• Le Lab: Cutting-edge hair science, from fibre to product formula
• Road to le Style + Colour Trophy: Following the evolution of L’Oréal Professionnel’s worldwide Pro hair competition, culminating in its global finale
• Stand for Pros: Highlighting inspiring positive actions, from salon sustainability to the health and wellbeing of our Pros
The first episode kicks off 16th May and will led by host Charlie le Mindu to showcase trends from the brand’s international Pro community and take a scientific dive into L’Oréal Professionnel’s innovative launch, Metal Detox.
Subscribe to L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ Youtube channel for all Run Le Hair Show alerts and follow @lorealpro on Instagram to stay up to date with all the latest Run Le Hair Show news.
Whats Going on