This conscious, caring and ammonia-free formula allows you, the stylist, and your clients to feel good about more than just the colour result. With sustainability at the top of the lifestyle agenda for many, Topchic Zero provides you with the answer to your clients’ specific needs, without compromising on efficacy or performance.
CONSCIOUS. PROGRESSIVE. RESPONSIBLE.
Developed by colour experts for colour experts, Topchic Zero is designed so you and your clients can have it all, the best performance 1 and conscious feel-good colour that is:
● Offering an incredibly natural, reliable grey coverage – up to 100%.
● Delivering natural looking, even colour results with the trusted durability of Topchic.
● Providing smooth and super shiny hair with up to 2x more shine. 2
● Created with a vegan 3 formula that contains up to 94% naturally derived ingredients. 4
● Designed with 27 compact, yet versatile shade options that allow maximum creativity and maintains the hair’s healthy look and feel.
● Enriched with acai extract, a powerful antioxidant and natural remedy against hair breakage.
● Infused with white tea essence, known for intensified conditioning effects and natural moisture.
● Offering maximum hair protection during the colouring process or colour service thanks to the patented IntraLipid and BondPro+ Technology. 5
● Formulated with 0% ammonia, silicones, ethanol, or animal-derived ingredients.
RESPONSIBLE. INSIDE AND OUT.
Topchic Zero is a responsible choice. From the drain safe formula that is up to 98% biodegradable 6 to the sustainably and responsibly sourced packaging that is made from up to 100% recycled and recyclable materials. All Topchic Zero products are climate neutral. By reducing its carbon emissions from raw materials, packaging, production, transport and disposal and by compensating the unavoidable ones to zero through carbon offset projects in cooperation with ClimatePartner, Goldwell is helping to contribute to the fight against global warming and promote sustainability.
“It’s so good to be able to offer an ammonia-free permanent hair colour that doesn’t compromise on quality, coverage or a fantastic colour selection. I’m loving what I see in the incredible colour results that Topchic Zero offers. I love that I can colour with confidence, including for our clients who prefer to use more gentle products on their hair. Topchic Zero offers the best of both worlds: a caring formula that doesn’t compromise on performance while offering us as a salon a more sustainable colour product and a service that meets the needs of our environmentally-conscious clients.” – Lydia Wolfe, Goldwell Color Ambassador, Jack & the Wolfe