Below are my current top 5 beard and skin care products to recommend to client’s to keep their beard hair and skin looking pristine at all times.
1. Saunders & Long Facial Moisturiser – I love this product for applying around the face after beard grooming. It’s really lightweight and easily absorbs and has lots of great vitamins within it to really nourish the skin.
It also includes the ingredient squalene, which is a powerful anti inflammatory and helps to sooth the skin, which can sometimes be required especially if the skin is sensitive after shaving and grooming.
2. Saunders & Long The Long Weekender – a really great multi-purpose product this works as a Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash, Shaving Cream & Dry Groomer.
This is great for men who just like to use one product for everything (a lot of men love this!) and it really helps to cleanse and nourish the hair, scalp and body.
When used as a grooming cream it’s great for taming flyaways and controlling the hair and beard. Another thing I love about Saunders & Long is the packaging – it looks so sleek and luxurious, perfect for having out on display in the salon or at home.
3. American Crew Beard Balm – I love this product for styling beards.
It’s really flexible, so great for styling the beard whilst giving it moisture and it also helps to tame any flyaway hair and gives the beard shine to allow it to look as healthy as possible.
4. American Crew Moustache Wax – a lot of people don’t consider styling the moustache area but this should be given the same care as the beard area.
This wax is one of my favourites for taming, controlling and nourishing the moustache, styling it to the desired style and overall just giving it a more polished and groomed look.
5. Tom Ford For Men Oud Wood Conditioning Beard Oil – Tom Ford is one of my favourite designers and I really love many of the grooming products the brand offers. I also love Tom Ford fashion and fragrance.
This beard oil is very luxurious and conditions, softens and nourishes the beard. It has some really lovely ingredients and oils within it too, which I love as it smells beautiful. The Oud Wood scent is one of my favourites that the brand offers for beard oil and fragrance.