As clients seek natural-looking colour results that enhance their individual beauty, an increasing number of them are also looking for hair products from brands that have values which are consistent with their own, such as:
● Individual Needs – they aim to find personalised beauty experiences.
● Clean & Vegan Formulas – they seek clean and vegan formulas from brands with ingredient transparency.
● Sustainable Packaging – they want to do their part for the environment by using products with sustainable packaging.
t – true to you tbh – true beautiful honest features multidimensional coverage which enhances, not hides, the hair’s existing highs and lows, giving each salon client a personalised “my hair but better” colour result. The newly tbh – true beautiful honest portfolio introduces enhanced salon services, such as:
● Dimensional Coverage Services – Ideal for classic services, for clients seeking up to 100% white hair coverage.
● Creating Dimension Services – create more dimension in the hair by using different shades and depths with on-trend techniques.
● Enhancing Dimension Services – achieve multidimensional tone directions with warm, neutral or cool tones.
b – beautiful natural-looking colour results tbh – true beautiful honest’s uniquely crafted hair colour dyes provide salon clients with multidimensional, shimmering, powdery tones and a natural healthy glow – to answer every client’s individual wish:
● Natural – 11 shades offering luxurious soft touches of beige and chocolate.
● Cool – 16 shades that provide the perfect mix of warm and cool tones with
a NEW modern cendré ash, cendré chocolate, cendré violet, beige violet and gold cendré.
● Warm – 11 modern, warm shades with a hint of rose that give an update to beige copper, gold chocolate, chocolate beige and red beige.
● Tone Softener – with 97% naturally derived ingredients, the Tone Softener softens and personalises shades to ensure a natural-looking result. It’s also ideal for colour refreshing and gloss services.
h – honest and caring formulations with considerate packaging
It’s now even easier to create natural-looking colour results without compromising on coverage, performance or longevity – all whilst providing a more caring and lower-maintenance colour service for your client. The brand is now officially PETA-approved as Global Animal Test-Free. Global Animal Test–Free recognises brands that have verified that they and their suppliers do not conduct, commission, pay for, or allow any tests on animals for their ingredients, formulations, or finished products anywhere in the world and that they will never do so in the future. The 100% vegan formula* also includes up to 93% naturally-derived ingredients**, featuring:
● Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) – leaves the hair with a natural touch of shine
● Macadamia Oil (Macadamia Temifolia Seed Oil) – a natural oil, known for its caring properties, that helps to boost the hair shine.
● Argan Oil (Argania spinosa Kernel Oil) – a natural oil, widely used in skincare, that helps to enhance the hair softness while adding shine.
For more information please click here