Revlon Professional have opened applications for four creative individuals to become members of the Revlon Professional Visionaries 2023. The opportunity is comprised of a year-long mentorship programme directed by Global Ambassador, multi-award-winning Mark Leeson, including courses based around Colouration, Shearing and Session Styling.
‘Being a member of the Revlon Professional Visionaries will help elevate your skillset, whether it is salon, session or editorial techniques you are looking to improve. Creative skills are all very good, but you also need confidence. The Revlon Professional Visionaries programme has been coordinated to include presentation skill sessions, photographic shoots, and PR/social networking sessions which will help elevate you and your salon’s profile within the industry.’
- Global Ambassador Mark Leeson
How to Apply:
- Your Salon must be a Revlon customer and you must be a hairdresser and colourist with a minimum of four years hairdressing experience – including an NCQ 2 qualification plus two years salon experience.
- The panel of judges need to see a before and after of a fashion-forward image showcasing an ‘on-trend’ haircut enhanced by beautiful colour.
- The 12 chosen finalists will be invited to the final at the Revlon Professional Academy in Leeds on Monday 27th February 2023, where those selected will be asked to recreate their model (colour and hairstyle) on a mannequin head in front of a panel of industry judges.
- The four winners will be announced the following day.
- Entries – along with images – will need to be submitted via an online entry form which can be found HERE. All entries must be received by Friday 10th February 2023.