Whilst blondes are undeniably renowned throughout the summer months, it’s important not to dismiss the shade as our thoughts begin to turn to Autumn. This week, Lea Shaw discusses some current popular styling trends that will accentuate the beauty of your blonde clients for the upcoming season…
- Beachy Waves: Blending effortless beauty with a touch of glamour, this all-time favourite style will continue to trend year on year. The key to achieving this look is to create soft, loose waves that mimic the natural texture of the hair. I recommend using a curling wand with a larger barrel to create the waves, before applying a texturising salt spray for that beachy look.
- Bouncy Blow-dries: For those who love a classic and sophisticated look, bouncy blow-dries are the way to go. This style is perfect for showcasing the richness of blonde shades, whether the hair is short or long. Some of my clients come for a blow-dry every week, it keeps their hair looking fresh and brings out their inner diva!
- Textured Ponytail: A simple yet stylish option, the textured ponytail takes this standard style to the next level. Create this look by teasing the crown of the head for added volume, before securing the hair into a low or high ponytail. This will particularly highlight the blonde hair, whilst also giving off an on-trend vibe.
- Half-Up Half-Down: For a trendy yet effortless look, the half-up half-down is a go-to style to effortlessly flaunt blonde locks. I like to pull out the fringe parts at the front of the hair in order to create a sleek side fringe look; it is the perfect balance between a relaxed and chic look.
- Slicked-Back: For clients who love making a bold statement, the slicked-back wet look is a fabulous choice. This style gives the illusion of freshly showered hair, adding an element of allure and confidence to your appearance – it will also make blonde hair glisten under the sun!
Image Credits: Colour by Paige, blow-dry by Nicky @ruralfringe
For related articles, click here