Goldwell Dualsenses Bond Pro is an emergency squad that instantly rescues even frail and fragile strands without weighing hair down.
It’s designed to help your clients to break up with breakage and split up with split ends so they can have a healthy relationship with stronger, more resilient and beautiful hair.
The intensive new professional regime features a full range of technologically-advanced hair formulas suitable for all hair types prone to breakage. Peptides and amino acids penetrate into the hair cortex, targeting the damaged areas. Compounds of red and brown algae extracts form ionic and hydrogen bonds, embedding these peptides in the inner cortex, making the hair fibre stronger and more resilient. Meanwhile, Goldwell’s proprietary MicroPROtec Complex distributes all of the essential ingredients quickly and evenly for results you can instantly see and feel.
IN THE RANGE:
- Fortifying Shampoo: Instantly delivers structure and care for weak fragile hair while its Goldwell exclusive FadeStopFormula minimizes color fading with every use.
- Fortifying Conditioner: Immediately creates stronger hair with visibly less breakage while protecting against further mechanical damage when combing or brushing.
- 60Sec Treatment: Instantly strengthens hair fiber by up to 100% in 60 seconds, to prevent breakage and split ends and seal the cuticle for smoothness, comb-ability and protection. All without weighing down the hair.
- Repair & Structure Spray: Smoothes hair’s surface and preps it for styling while providing long-lasting cuticle protection and resilience against day to day stressors, even on fine, fragile hair.
- Day & Night Bond Booster: Instantly reduces breakage and split ends by up to 99% while imparting long-term strength and stability to each individual hair strand. This specific formula supports the Bond Protein network and provides the ultimate strengthening benefits with the highest concentration of the Inter-Amino-Bond-Builder in the range.
Find out more about the Goldwell Dualsenses Bond Pro collection at: www.rdr.link/ha041