This 2023, bring a new service to your salon menu with ethical, quality hair extensions from Great Lengths.
Giving stylists the ability to enhance clients’ natural beauty and confidence, whilst also building business revenue, the luxury extension brand offers practical, accessible training all over the world. This year, aspiring and certified extensionists have the opportunity to take part in two live education courses, boosting professional growth as well as creativity.
Great Lengths Fundamental Course:
- The Fundamental Course allows aspiring extensionists to develop a new set of skills and become GL-certified, primarily involving two unique application techniques: the GL Pre-Bonded and the Tapes methods.
- This one-day, live training course will also provide students with marketing support and extensive training, specifically covering: colour matching, placement patterns, prep, maintenance and removal.
- For already-trained Great Lengths stylists, the Finishing School Programme is an excellent way for extensionists to come back to school and top up their techniques.
- This immersive one-day course allows GL-certified stylists to feel 100% confident in hair extension application, giving them the opportunity to brush up on their skills and increase their business potential.
- Working alongside a Great Lengths Master, stylists will be taught: application guidance, consultation practise, troubleshooting tips and how to capture the best content for Instagram.
Available in four locations – London, Leeds, Dublin and Glasgow – both courses are being held on a variety of dates across the year. To learn more about the qualifications and the specific dates on offer, visit greatlengths.com/en-gb/become-a-certified-salon.