You will need:
Clips, pin tail combs, small clear hair bands, grips, pins, I.C.O.N Airshine Brilliant Spray
Take a two-inch section of hair from the front of the crown to below the crown. Divide the hair into two even sections and create a fishtail plait.
Creating a fishtail plait
1. Take a small section of hair outside of the left section.
2. Pull the strand over and across the left section moving it towards the right side.
3. Place the strand under the right section. It will now become part of the right section.
4. Making sure you keep good tension on the hair whilst creating the plait.
5. Then taking a small section from outside of the right section pull the strand up and over the right section moving it towards the left section.
6. Place it under the left section which is now part of the left section.
7. Continue doing this until you get towards the end of the hair. Secure with a band making sure you leave enough hair under the band to be able to pull the braid looser.
8. Pull the braid out slightly from both sides to create more of a loose textured look and clip at the top out of the way for the next section.
9. Section the hair from just behind the ear to the section you have just finished on both sides and then down the centre of the back of the head.
Starting from either side, create a dutch braid.
Top tip: keep the grip tight so the braid can be made looser at the end.
Creating a dutch braid
1. Split the section into three equal sections.
2. Cross the right strand under the middle strand.
3. Cross the left strand under the middle section, then adding some hair to the right section from underneath before crossing it under the middle section.
4. Repeat on the left side with the left section.
5. Continue adding hair to the sections from underneath and braiding them.
6. Continue braiding until you reach near the end of the hair and secure with a clear hair bobble.
7. Then do exactly the same technique on the other side.
Pull the braid out slightly on both sides until you are happy with the result and tie with a clear hair band. Spray I.C.O.N Airshine lightly over the hair.
Unclip the first section (fishtail plait) and using hair pins gently connect the three braids together with the fishtail plait slightly overlapping.
With the remaining two front sections leave a small section at the hair line out to give a softer look and twist the rest of the section towards the back of the head and pin. Repeat on the other side.
Finish using I.C.O.N Airshine Brilliant Spray.